Pages

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Swimming

WALT: To use lot of great adjetives, verbs and nouns.



On a sunny beautiful morning me and my wonderful friends speeded into a straight line. And stood there waiting for the lovely Miss Nicola as she found her to things for the swimming lesson.Me and my friends felt so ankshos to get in the pool so we zoomed into the changing rooms and got changed really fast.Then we jumped into the icey cold water jumping up and down like kangroos on land.

Hi Chanelle

Great use of adjectives describing the morning and your friends.
With verbs zoomed is good. Change jumped to a more powerful one that means the same thing.
Use sped not speeded.

Great work
Miss Nicola

On a sunny beautiful morning me and my wonderful friends sped into a straight line. And stood there waiting for the lovely Miss Nicola as she found her things for the swimming lesson.Me and my friends felt so ankshos to get in the pool so we zoomed into the changing rooms and got changed realy fast.Then we dived into the icey cold water boucning up and down like kangroos on land.

No comments:

Post a Comment